1. AUCKLAND FOOTBALL FEDERATION – AFF Futsal Head Coach
Job description: Head Coach
Reports to: AFF Football Development Manager
Direct reports: Assistant Coach
Status: Independent contractor: Mid-September 2017 to Mid-December 2017
Remuneration: To be discussed on successful application
Roles and responsibilities:
The AFF Futsal National Men’s League Head Coach will be responsible for the delivery, planning and implementation of the 2017 AFF Futsal National Men’s League programme.
This will include but is not limited to:
- Planning the overall programme – enhancing the AFF Futsal National Men’s League Framework in collaboration with the AFF Football Development Manager.
- Evaluating and monitoring progress in all areas of player development, including goal setting with individuals and team targets.
- Squad selection and team selection with AFF Football Development Manager.
- Assisting in the appointment of support staff for the programme.
- Ensure that appropriate specific coaching is provided i.e. Goalkeeping.
- Prepare and implement a full four corner approach to coaching the programme
- Prepare and implement a training schedule working with the AFF Football Development Manager.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
The AFF Futsal National Men’s League Head Coach should have the following experience and qualifications:
- A coaching background relative to the level of Futsal National Men’s League.
- A minimum of a NZF Futsal Level 3 coaching licence or equivalent qualification or actively working towards.
- Experience in developing and implementing plans for a team within a set framework.
- Leadership experience
The AFF Futsal National Men’s League Head Coach will possess highly developed interpersonal and people skills. Leadership, communication, management and working successfully with people are vitally important to the success of the programme. There will be some close relationships that need to be formed with the organisation and coaching staff that will ultimately shape the programme in 2017 and for the future.
Applications close on 1 September 2017 and can be submitted to email@example.com
Please include a cover letter and your personal and coaching CV to the above email address.
We will not be accepting any overseas applicants.
2. AUCKLAND FOOTBALL FEDERATION – Football Development Officer
Auckland Football is seeking applications for the position of Football Development Officer.
Based out of the organisation’s offices at Mt Smart Stadium in Penrose, the position is a key part of the Technical Development staff of the federation.
Focussed on the Community side of the game, the role will centre around the effective provision and delivery of the following programmes:
* Football in Schools
* Let’s Play
* Fun Football Centres
* Holiday Programmes
* Small Whites
* Football Festivals
* Fundamental Movement Skills Programme (FMS)
* Fun Football Leagues
The specific role will be as a Football Development Officer supporting and implementing the Community Recreation Pathway.
Community Recreation Pathway
To implement and enhance the quality and quantity of community development opportunties for players 4-12 years as per the regional Whole of Football Plan. Meeting KPIs for the Community Recreation Pathway products;
* Identify, recruit and retain Community Football delivery coaches
* Identify and enlist suitable indoor and outdoor venues for Holiday Programme & Fun Football Centre programmes
* Provide on-going training and support for coaches
* Coordinate promotion of activity programmes to primary schools and clubs
* Collate and manage database of players to establish after school clubs
* Create cluster groups to play in local summer leagues
* Work with club and schools on creating sustainable club to school links
* New Zealand Football
* Regional Sports Trusts
* Private Providers
* Football Development Manager
* Chief Executive Officer
* Head of Women’s Football & Development
* Futsal Development Officer
* Football Development Coaches
* A recognised football coaching qualification is desirable
* Tertiary qualification in sports education or related field is desireable
* Experience working with/coaching juniors aged 4-12
* Strong relationship-building and maintenance skills.
* Excellent communiocations skills: written, oral presentation and listening.
* High level of customer focus
The closing date for this job is Friday 25 August 2017 at 5pm.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Auckland Football Federation at the contact details below.
M: 021 0235 4466
Candidates should respond in the first instance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 25 August 2017