Get your children active during the football season with the ASB Fun Football Centres!
Each session includes skill based training, so kids can learn the tricks and techniques to become better players.
There are also plenty of chances to play football games in a fun environment, and experience the thrill of putting those skills into practice!
ASB FUN FOOTBALL CENTRES are designed to appeal to boys and girls – from total beginners to committed young players.
It’s part of New Zealand Football’s National Player Development Framework, so there’s the opportunity to start on their player development pathway.
As part of New Zealand Football's overall National Player Development structure, ASB Fun Football Centres have five key objectives.
The 5 Main Objectives of ASB FUN FOOTBALL CENTRES
1. Increase the opportunities for players to accumulate more football hours from a younger age in playful, age-appropriate football environments.
2. More players receiving more football opportunities all year round.
3. Players have a great experience and fall in love with football, promoting long-term retention in the sport.
4. Increase player numbers and skill levels from a young age.
5. Increase physical activity levels of primary aged children.
Venues will ideally run for an eight week programme which will go ahead rain or shine with the use of an indoor venue (please ensure appropriate indoor footwear is worn).
ASB Fun Fooball Centres:
Term 1 2014
What: ASB Fun Football Centre
Where: Roskill Youth Zone, 760 Sandringham Road Extension, Mt Roskill
When: Start Sunday 16 February - Finish Sunday 6 April, 2014 - 8 Sessions
Groups: 4-7yrs (2-2.50pm), 8-12yrs (3-3.55pm),
Cost: $64 per player
Contact: Steven Dillon
Register: Click here to register online.